Skin that is lacking in moisture. The dry skin problem causes itchy, tender skin. It is a condition involving the integumentary system, which in most cases can safely be treated with emollients and moisturizers. Their skin is very sensitive to temperature fluctuations.
Home remedies for dry skin
- Give a mixture of 1 egg yolk, 1 tbs. of orange juice and olive oil, some drops of lime juice and few drops of rose water. Use this mixture on the face in the morning 15 minutes before taking bath.
- Take 1 avocado, peel and mash. Then apply on the dry skin to make it smoother. Wait for a while and wash with warm water.
Skin cleanser for dry skin
Every morning 15 minutes before taking your bath
Mix the above ingredients together and apply on your skin.
Diet Tips for dry skin
- A diet consist of vitamin A, B and E. It can be taken for an inner glow in the skin.
- Replenishing the moisture in the skin when use of leafy vegetables.
How to get rid from dry skin?
Massage the face with almond oil or olive oil every night before going to bed. The oils can be used to massage the other parts of the body. Blend oatmeal, Vanilla extract and baking soda. Add to a tub with warm water and sit in for 30-60 minutes
After drying off after a shower apply grape seed oil to the skin.
Egg Mask: Blend 1 egg white, 1 teaspoon camphor spirit, 1 tablespoon skim milk powder and a drop of mint essential oil. Before applying the mask, apply odorless castor oil. Apply the mask, keep it for 15 minutes; wash it off with warm water to be rinsed by apple cider vinegar and water / witch hazel solution.
Natural home remedies for dry skin
- Make a puree of 1 banana and 1 papaya, peach or avocado. Apply to skin. Leave on for at least 20 minutes then rinse with warm water, followed by a moisturizer of natural margarine or natural vegetable oil.
- Almond and grape seed oil are the quickest fixes for dry skin. They soak into your skin faster than creamy moisturizers.