Eye is one of the sensory organs for human beings are blessed with five sensory organs. We are see the world from eye then take care of eye is very important .
Causes for eye care
- Reading and writing in a dim light
- Inadequate diet
- Watching a TV for long hours.
- Lack of rest
- Blood red colors of eyes
- Without use computer screnn and work on computer for long hours.
Home remedies for eye care
Give a slices of cucumber, after apply cooler side on your eyes for 5 minutes because it is very simple treatment for eye care. Give a mixture of 2.5 cups of water and a drop of lavender oil. Now shake them and take on the cotton pad,after place it on eyes. Give a mixture of powder of two small pieces of cardamom and milk, after boil this mixture and drink it at night. Give a cotton pad and rose water as well as milk, after soak a cotton pad in a milk as well as rose water. Now used of this to closed eyes for 10-20 minutes. Apply a salty water to your eyes for washing purpose because it make eyes look brighter.
Herbs for eye care
Pimpinella anisum herb is most useful in treatment of eye care then take a 1 tbs. of it's seeds. Coriandrum sativum herb can be use an eyewash then they will be reduce the burning, redness and swelling of the eyes. Give a mixture of 1/2 litre of water and 30 grams of triphla, now it should be taken by mouth and wash the eyes 2 times in everyday.
Liquorice is effective herb remedy. Give a mixture of 1/2 tbs. of powder of the root, 1/2 tbs. of honey and half of the quantity of ghee. This mixture should be given with 1 cup of milk 2 times in everyday.
Dietary tips for eye care
- Some times in a day, wash your eye with cold water because they reduces the inflammation.
- Eye care problem is reduced by eating a fresh vegetables and fruits including vitamin C in the diet such as guava, orange, lemon, tomato and cabbage.
- The strength and power of the eyes increases when eating a fresh orange and yellow colored vegetables including vitamin A such as carrots, oranges and pumpkins, spinach, coriander, colocasia and a fresh fruits including vitamin A like mangoes, papayas and oranges.
- Avoid use of strong soaps and rubbing the eyes with infected towels or handkerchiefs.