A condition of pain in the head, neck, upper back is called as the headache. When harmonal changes in pregnancy and the first trimester as well as stress, strain changes in pressure in the blood vessels leading to and from then cause a headache. Take any medicine for this condition when consult your physician.
Causes for headaches
- Lack of sleep
- Any disease
- Strain for eye
- Blood pressure is high
- Blood sugar is low
- Excessive smoking and intake of certain drugs
Home remedies for headaches
Take 2 tbs. of vinegar and drink it, that taste is not pleasant but very effective in headache condition. Take a mixture of 1 tbs. honey, a glass of hot water and drink it. Take a ice pack and apply on painful area of your head like forehead, temples, or the back of your neck.
Take a bath for hot water and rub your neck and back as well as treat yourself to a massage. Make a mixture of 1/2 tbs. of mustard seeds powder and 3 tbs. of water, after put this mixture in the nostrils. A white khas khas and watermelon seeds are grind separately and mix in equal amount, after take 3 gm's of this mixture 2 times in everyday.
Herb remedies for headaches
Take a freshly ground sandalwood as well as a paste of freshly ground clay, now apply to the forehead, after dry, rub off by hand and wash. Make a mixture of coconut and sugar candy in equal amount, after take it. Take a 1 tbs. of honey with a glass of water and drink it to the morning. Take few drops of rose oil and this add in the warm bath. You take a basil oil and inhale this oil dropped on to boiling water as well as make a basil tea. You take 2 drops of lemon grass or camomile, after add this oil to 2 tbs. of sunflower oil can be rubbed into the temples.
Diet and tips for headaches
- Eat a vegetables and foods which contain vitamin C.
- Avoid excessive use of alcohol, coffee, oily foodstuffs and sour buttermilk.
- Clean the body of toxins when take orange juice and water as well as carrot juice, cucumber.
- Do not eat white flour products, sugar, confectionery, rich cakes, pastries, sweets, refined cereals, greasy foods, tinned or preserved foods, pickles, condiments and sauces.
- A well-balanced diet consisting of seeds, nuts, grains, vegetables and fruits are avoided.
- Cold water, ice-cream, cold-drink are mostly avoided.