Hemorrhoids is the inflammation and widening of the veins surrounding the anus as well as swollen blood vessels in and around the anus. It is often a feeling of excess pressure as well as anger that is not expressed and also often associated with a history of low back problems. It is an digestive system disease that occur as complications of serious bowel disease, as in tuberculosis or crohn disease of the bowel, or in certain parasitic diseases.
Symptoms for hemorrhoids
- Discomfort in and around rectum.
- Pain at passing stools
- Bleeding at passing stools
- Anal fissure
- Inflammatory bowel diseases
- Anal fistula
Home remedies for hemorrhoids
Every morning you can take a juice with a 1 tbs. of mineral oil. Take a aloe vera gel and apply directly on the anus. Take a mashed banana, after a cup of milk boiled with this and drink it 3 times in everyday. Make a mixture of 1 tbs. of black cumin seeds powder and 1 tbs. of cumin seeds only, not there powder, now take a 1/2 tbs. of this mixture with a glass of water and drink it 1 time every day.
Spread a mixture of 1 tbs. of vaseline with same amount of flowers of sulfur on the hemorrhoids 2 or 3 times in a day. Take a slice of onions and garlic cloves, this are put on a cotton wool pad and wait for 3 hours, after apply on the hemorrhoids.
Herb remedies for hemorrhoids
Make a mixture of 1/2 tbs. of ginger juice, lime juice, mint leaves juice and 1 tbs. of honey, after take this mixture 1 time in a everyday. Take a mixture of 1 tbs. of olive oil and grind plum leaves, after apply this mixture on the hemorrhoids 2-3 times in a day.Also 1 tbs. of olive oil is drink at every morning.
Make a mixture of 1 tbs. of the coriander juice and same amount of sugar,now take this mixture 3 times in everyday. Take butcher's broom, horse chestnut, white oak bark, berberis aristata herbs and use of this herbs in the treatment of the hemorrhoids. Take a sterile cotton pad with witch hazel and apply this are 3m times everyday.
Diet and tips for hemorrhoids
- You can take vitamin E because it is good for burns of amy kind.
- Use of harsh toilet paper are avoided.
- Any food which cause constipation then avoid this food.
- You can eat and drink a lot of vegetables and water, juice respectively.
- Doing regular exercise.
- Constipating foods are avoided.
- On a hard surfaces for a long time sitting are avoided.
- Maintaining a diet which can include a lot of fluids as well as found in fruits, vegetables, whole grain foods.
- Doing many yogasanas like sarvangasana, vipritakarani, halsana and gomukhasana but sarvangasana is most effective.