A physiological condition which is a consequence of alterations to the circadian rhythm, such disturbances result from shift work, daylight saving time, altered day length, or as the name implies, transmeridian travel as on a jet plane as well as a temporary condition that some people experience following air travel across several time zones in a short period of time is called as jet lag as well as desynchronizes.
Symptoms for jet lag
- Dehydration like dry eyes, nose, skin.
- Bad mood
Home remedies for jet lag
Take an epsom salt and given bath with this. Make a mixture of 1/2 a cup of water and few drops of rosemary oil and drink it, after few hours take a valerian tea. You can use a homeopathic tablets like arnica. You can use a aroma therapy, homeopathy and acupuncture.
Herb remedies for jet lag
Take an almond oil as well as olive oil and massage the face with it before going to bed. You can take a siberian ginseng because it negate the effects of travel as well as also increased stamina, helping the body to cope with the exhaustion brought on by traveling. A lettuce and hops herbs are helpful in rest and sleep. Take 2 capsules of ginger (00sizes) with a cup of water an hour before flying. Make a mixture of 1 cup of hot milk with a pinch of nutmeg and a pinch of ginger, after drink it. You can drink a tea which made by 1/3 tbs. of each of chamomile, mint, and jatamamsi steeped in a cup of hot water for 10 minutes when you arrive at your destination before nightfall.
Prevention for jet lag
- When suffering from cold then avoid a traveling.
- Alcohol, caffeine are not drinking on the flight.
- Before traveling take enough sleep a night as well as three days before traveling take a heavy diet but on the traveling day its better to fast.
- Most important is a high carbohydrate meal.
- Walk after every hour in a long journey but avoid sit for a long time.
- Avoid a tobacco smoke.
- Do not eat a fatty and spicy food.