One or more joints are affects by the joint pain. Joint means these are connected to two bones. Joint pain is also called as arthralgia because from greek arthro(joint) and algos (pain). In the United states suffer from one or the other type of joint pain about 50 million people and it is the condition that affects the health of the bone joints in the body as well as more common than cancer and heart problems.
Causes for joint pain
- Inflammation of the bursae
- Straining of the joint
- Injury to joint
- Inflammation of the joint
- Inflammation of the tendons supporting to the joint
- Disorder to nervous system
- Infection like viral
Home remedies for joint pain
Make a mixture of 2 tbs. of chill cherry, ghee, molasses and eat this mixture with an empty stomach for 15 days. Make a mixture of ½ tbs. of turmeric powder and warm water and take this mixture at least 3 times in everyday. Mostly use a water treatment is a hot bath because it is very important. You can apply a cold pack and hot pack to the painful area at all times. Make a tea from papaya seeds and drink it. You can take a garlic roasted with butter.
Make a mixture of 1 tbs. of camphor oil, same amount of sunflower oil, after do the massage the affected areas with this mixture.
Herbal remedies for joint pain
Take a 2 tbs. of apple cider vinegar, same amount of honey and a small glass of hot water, after make mixture from this and drink it. Take fresh carrot juice and equal parts of lemon juice, make mixture from this and take 1 large tbs. of it everyday. Make a alfalfa tea and drink it 2 times in everyday.
You can take a ginger juice and crush some embelia ribes, false black pepper to a fine powder with some rock salt and make a mixture for these, after take 3 grams of it with honey 3 times in a day. Take a 1 tbs. of harad powder and castor oil, make a mixture for this and ingest it. Make a mixture of 1 tbs. of methi powder in some hot water and drink this mixture.
Tips for joint pain
- You can eat a eat garlic cloves fried in butter.
- A 3 fatty acid and vitamins from oil in omega can increases your ingestion.
- Eat or ingest fresh fish or fish oil pills respectively everyday.
- Take hot Ruta Graveolens oil and massage joint with it but don’t use it in pregnancy period.
- Take a diet rest because it is very important.
- Do not eat a heavy meals, meat.
- Do not eat fried foods and sour fruits.
- Do not consume a rice at a night time.