Leg pain can be referred Pain from a problem with another structure like the spine, sacroiliac or hip regions, can be due to irritation or damage to a nerve supplying the leg or can be due to a local leg problem can referred a leg pain. Also the sciatica term used to refer to pain in the circulation of the sciatic nerve like a major nerve in the buttock and thigh.
Causes for leg pain
- Exertion is over
- Standing hour is large
- Strain to muscle
- Body weakness
- Hormonal and electrolyte imbalances
- Weight is excess
- Side effects of medicines
- Blood supply is diminished
- Muscle and nerve diseases
Home remedies for leg pain
You can take a little lobelia as well as arthcare oil and massage the affected area with it. Take about 8 ounces of water and drink it every 20 minutes, after do exercise because keep your system from dehydration. You can take a heating pad as well as water bottle with very hot water, after place on the affected area. Make a15 grams of fresh bathu juice without adding any salt or sugar and take it with empty stomach in everyday. Make a cup of tea for papaya seed and drink it 6 or 7 times everyday for 2 or 3 weeks.
Herbal remedies for leg pain
Affected area packed by the red fennel. Take a coconut as well as cod liver oil and consume them. Take a walnut and consume it empty stomach early in the morning. Add a cup of chamomile tea into the hot water and take bath for this water. Take a 1 cup of hot water, lime juice and honey, make a mixture from this and drink it. Make a mixture of dry methi leaves with a glass of water and take this mixture early in the morning. In everyday you can take 1 uncooked clove of garlic.
Diet and tips for leg pain
- You can take a vitamin E.
- Take a potassium and calcium rich foods.
- Before a bed time riding a stationary bicycle,walking as well as running.
- You can do a yoga exercise like gomukhasana.
- Most important is the balanced diet.
- Mental tensions are avoided.
- Do not eat a heavy meals, meat.
- Do not drink a alcohol.
- Do not smoking and chewing a tobacco.
- Do not consume a rice at a night time.