Liver is located on the right side of the abdomen under the lower ribs and just under the diaphragm which divides the chest from the abdomen as well as it are the most intelligent organs of the human body. Not only the liver is healthy it works very smoothly but also the liver can be affected by a number of serious disorders, such as all the body functioning gets disturbed.
Symptoms for liver care
- Pain in stomach
- Problem for gastric
- improper digestion of foods
- Severe sickness
- Reduction in the body weight
- Discoloration of the skin
- Lack of energy
- Liver swelling
Home remedies for liver care
Make a mixture of vegetable juice like spinach vegetable and carrot in the same amount and take a glass of this juice everyday for at least 3-4 weeks. Take a roots of dandelion and boil it in a glass of water for 10 minutes, after drink its. Make a mixture of 2 tbs. of juice of bhringaraj with same amount of honey and take this mixture 2 times in a day. Make a juice of 2 raw oranges and take it one time in a day for a one week. Make a mixture of some roasted cumin seeds to a glass of buttermilk with a little salt and drink it early in the morning. Make a mixture of a 1 tbs. of lime juice with papaya seeds extract and take it one time in a day.
Herbal remedies for liver care
You can take herbal solution for licorice. Take milk thistles, turmeric and guduchi herbs. Take Indian aloe because it stimulates the liver into carrying out its functions normally. Make a mixture of fresh juice of Indian sorrel herb with buttermilk and take this mixture one time everyday. Make a bitter herbal tonic from the bark of the berberis tree and take 1/4 tbs. of it. Make a mixture of 60 grams of gokulakanta root powder with 1/2 liter of water and boil it about half an hour, after take 30-60 milliliters of this mixture 2 or 3 times in everyday.
Tips for liver care
- You can take a vitamin E.
- Do not drink a alcohol and tea.
- Do regular exercise and yoga.
- Excess sugar and salt in your diet are avoided.
- Eat a eggs, pulses and fish because which contain a protein.
- You can eat a green vegetables and fruits like cucumber, carrots, palak, spinach, and papaya because which contain a protein.
- Fatty and oily foods are avoided.
- Take fresh and clean water, after drink lot of it.