Moles are small raised skin bumps caused by an increase in the number of pigment-producing cells in the skin and it have a higher incidence of turning into melanomas and use of sunscreens particularly during childhood can decrease the incidence of melanomas and other skin cancers as well as small skin marks caused by pigment-producing cells in the skin.
Symptoms for moles
- The mole affected area is itching.
- Acquire hyper pigmented on the area of the skin.
- Pigmented spots with elevated lumps in neck, head, nose, legs are observed.
- On the skin surface seen by a dark black or brown colored spots.
- Color, size and shape of the pigmented spots are changes.
Home remedies for moles
Make a juice for some bitter apples and apply this juice onto the mole 3 times everyday for 3 weeks. Make a mixture of an aspirin in a small drop of water and this mixture apply to the moles, after cover with a band-aid 2 times everyday. Make a mixture of a pinch of baking soda with some drops of castor oil and apply this paste on the moles, leave it overnight for a few days as well as massage the area with castor oil twice a day, it will make the area soft and reduce itching. Make a tea for tree oil and apply this on the moles for eight-ten days. Vitamin C tablets are crushed, after apply it on the moles and
cover it with adhesive bandage.
Herbal remedies for moles
Take a milkweed herb, after apply the extract of this herb on the moles and leave it overnight for a 1 week. Make a mixture of freshly extracted lime juice with a grind some pods of drumsticks to make a fine paste and apply this mixture on the moles. Rub the dandelion roots on the affected area and till the milky juice of the dandelion roots marks the wart completely, this are repeated 3 times in a day. Make a mixture of ground flaxseeds, flaxseed oil, and small quantity of raw honey, after apply it onto the moles and change it every day. Make a juice for onion and apply this juice onto the moles on a regular basis. Make a paste for garlic herb and apply this paste on the moles for some days.
Diet and tips for moles
- Use of Vaseline intensive care in everyday.
- You can eat a apple cider vinegar and enough foods because it contain potassium.
- At night for 2-3 days apply some iodine onto the mole.
- When ultraviolet rays are most intense then hit the highest point sun times are avoided.
- Apply a sunscreen lotion with a sun protection factor 20-3- minutes before going outdoors at least 15 days.
- You can eat a green vegetable rich in vitamin A.
- You can eat fruits and vegetable salads because in which rich vitamin C, minerals such as potassium and vitamin E.