Morning sickness in which nausea and vomiting are the first signs as well as the nauseated feeling you get during pregnancy, if you experience of excessive vomiting as well as can’t maintain your food down then it is safe to you or your baby, also 28% of women are experience nausea without vomiting as well as around half of all pregnant women are experience nausea and vomiting.
Causes for morning-sickness
- Deficiency of vitamin B
- Changes and imbalance of the hormonal
- Smelling odors
- Eating and smelling certain foods
- Eating foods-rich in fat as well as spic
- Chemical changes in the body
Home remedies for morning-sickness
Before going to bed take a mixture of 1 tbs. of apple cider vinegar, 1 tbs. of honey with cold water. Make a mixture of juice for 15-20 tender curry leaves, 2 tbs. of lime juice with a 1 tbs. of honey and take this mixture 3-4 times in a day. Take a mixture of 3 drops of lavender oil, 1 drop of peppermint in a diffuser, humidifier to scent the air and put this mixture. Take a wheat germ and dissolve it in hot milk, after take a few tbs. of it every hour. You can take small meals as well as drink a lot of fluids. When get up early in the morning then take a few soda crackers or dry toast. Make a mixture of 2 kiwi, 3 oranges, 8 peaches, 1 pineapple, and grapes in the mixer with 1 cup of vanilla ice-cream and take it. You can take a biochemic tissue salt like ferrum phos. because it reduce a morning-sickness.
Herbal remedies for morning-sickness
Make a tea from some ginger root and stain it, after add honey in it and drink it. Make a mixture of 1/2 tbs. of ginger juice, 1 tbs, of fresh lime juice, 1 tbs. of mint juice with 1 tbs. of honey and take this mixture 3-4 times in a day. Make a mixture of 1 tbs. of lime juice, 1 tbs. of mint juice with a 1 tbs. of sugar and take this mixture 3 times in a day. Make a tea from red raspberry leaf, squaw vine or spearmint and peppermint herbs and drink it. You can take a calmative and analgesic herb like mentha piperita because it prevent a morning-sickness.
Tips for morning-sickness
- Do not smoking, strong odors.
- Do not eat greasy, fried and fatty foods.
- Doing a regular as well as gentle exercises.
- Brush your teeth immediately after eating are avoided.
- Eat a fresh vegetables and fruits in which include a vitamin B and calcium.
- You can eat a foods in which include a protein and complex carbohydrates.
- Drink a plenty of water.
- Before bed at night eat a high protein snack.