Herbal Weight Loss

   

Comfort eating, or eating to fulfill emotional needs is an important cause of weight problems. While fashion dictates that we need to be slim and attractive, many women embark on a series of yo-yo diets or even purging in order to lose weight and conform to society's vision of beauty.
Thousands of people are losing weight the natural way by harnessing the power of natural herbs and supplements.

Natural weight loss using herbs and supplements is not only effective but is also safe. Not only do you loose unwanted and unhealthy weight, but you make sure not harm your body in the process.

So how do you protect yourself from weight related problems? Loose weight! The simple fact is, the more overweight you are, the more likely you are to have health problems. Herbal weight loss supplements can help you loose weight while reducing the harmful effects connected with being overweight. Protect yourself from weight related illness by loosing weight. The risk of health problems increases with the amount you are overweight. Herbal supplements aid in weight reduction while helping lower the health risks of obesity.


Popular herbs for Herbal Weight Loss

  • Bitter Orange - Bitter orange has a complex chemical makeup. Of particular value is the oil that is extracted from the peel of bitter orange. This oil gives bitter orange a strong odor and flavor and is used as a remedy for a variety of health problems. Bitter orange contains several chemical compounds believed to stimulate metabolic rate, which may increase calorie burning in the body.
  • Cayenne
  • Coleus
  • Ephedra
  • Garcinia Cambogia
  • Green Tea - Among its arsenal of medicinal effects, preliminary studies suggest that green tea can lower cholesterol levels and reduce amounts of harmful LDL cholesterol.
  • Guaraná
  • Guggul

Care while taking Herbal remedies for Weight Loss

Read the warning label of nutritional facts on all foods and beverages you buy. Avoid trans fats and high fructose corn syrup. Buy grape juice instead of grape drink. Grape drink is sugar water with grape flavoring. Pay attention to calories per serving. If you watch what you eat 90% of the time, the other 10% is not a problem.

What to take for Herbal Weight Loss?

Eat more fiber - Eat Raisin Bran, Oatmeal or whole grain toast with peanut butter and honey for breakfast. Buy wholegrain/wholewheat bread. Look for wheat pasta - Barilla Plus. Fiber makes us feel full faster, lowers cholesterol and keeps us regular. Fiber makes it easier to achieve our weight loss goals.

Watch your portion size, especially when eating out. Instead of ice cream for desert or snacks, try individual cups of Luigi's Real Italian Ice or Sunshine Ice Cup Flavored Shaved Ice.

Stop eating the second you feel full. Eat until you are satisfied, not until you are stuffed, regardless of what is still on your plate. Eat slowly. Relax. Learning to recognize when you have eaten enough (and acting on it) is important for weight loss. Try Grapefruit. It makes women appear six years younger to men, according to the Smell and Taste Institute in Chicago.








 

Share |

Related Articles on Weight Loss
   Losing Weight
   TRIMSPA x32
   Weight Loss Pills
   Your Ideal Weight
Weight Loss Surgery
Weight Loss Patch
Weight Loss Exercise
Weight Loss Tablets
Weight Loss Exercise Program
Overnight Weight Loss
Nutrition and Weight Loss
Negative trends in Weight Loss
Achieving Weight Loss
Losing Weight Rapidly
Losing Weight with Hypnosis
Losing Weight the Herbal Way
Losing Weight Naturally
Losing Weight Safely
Laxatives and Weight Loss
Herbalife Weight Loss
Free Weight Loss Programs
Weight Loss Products
Drugs that cause Weight Loss
Weight Loss Diet
Negative Calorie Foods
Hoodia Gordonii
Surgery for Weight Loss
Weight Loss after Pregnancy
Yoga for Weight Loss
Acupuncture for Weight Loss
Weight Loss Lap Band Surgery
Costs of Lap Band Surgery
Risks of Lap Band Surgery
Phentermine Weight Loss Pills
Side Effects of Weight Loss Pills
Lap Band Surgery Diets
Nutrition - Vitamins | Amino Acids | Herbs | Minerals | Nutrients | Supplements | Enzymes
Wellness - Healthy Living | Dental Care | Products | Skin Vitamins | Ayurveda | Slideshow
Health - Deficiency | Alternative Medicines | How To | Symptoms | Food Kitchen How tos?
Fitness - Exercises | Gardening
Food & Cooking - Recipes | Fruits & Vegetables
Healthy Eating & Diet - Diet | Weight Loss | Green Tea | Noni Juice | Acai
Online Vitamins Guide

Nutrition Articles | Your Feedback & Suggestions | Newsletter
Disclaimer | Blog
Home © 2001-2013 online-vitamins-guide.com. All rights reserved.